Much of New York was plunged into darkness Monday by a superstorm that overflowed the city's historic waterfront, flooded the financial district and subway tunnels and cut power to hundreds of thousands of people.
- Top News
Severe weather crosses county
Severe thunderstorms crossed Hunt County Tuesday afternoon, bringing damaging high winds and flooding rains.
Quinlan tables new ordinances
Both of the controversial measures the Quinlan City Council had on the agenda to vote on were either tabled or withdrawn during Monday’s City Council meeting in Quinlan City Hall.
Jail substation opens
The Hunt County Sheriff’s Office South Command was declared operational Tuesday.
Donations being collected locally for tornado victims
A local church and supermarket have teamed up to receive donations for the victims of Monday’s devastating tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
- City issues statement concerning potential for severe weather
- Severe weather has passed through Hunt County
- Severe thunderstorm safety tips
- Suspects sought in robbery, assault at Valero in Greenville
- Showers and thunderstorms likely this afternoon
Ebrahim named interim city manager
Director of Public Works Massoud Ebrahim was appointed Monday as the interim city manager for the City of Greenville.
- More Top News Headlines
- Severe weather crosses county