SLIDESHOW: Game honors 8-year-old killed by car
After 8-year-old Brandon Ivy was killed when he was struck by a car last week, his teammates came together to compete in a special football game in his honor on Saturday at the Community High School football field in Nevada. Jason Thomason wore Brandon’s jersey, No. 6, for the game.
- Local News
- Brown found guilty of capital murder
- Statement released by police department concerning today's fatal accidental shooting of child
- Jury deliberating in Micah Brown capital murder case
GHS sees highest TAKS scores in district history
Greenville Independent School District has one of the smartest junior classes at Greenville High School ever, according to the latest TAKS test results.
- Boy shot in reported accidental shooting
- Guilty plea in robbery of Quinlan Walmart
Planning a day to remember heroes
Heroes who gave their lives in service to their country will be honored Monday, with Memorial Day ceremonies planned in Greenville, Commerce and across Hunt County.
Brown trial to go to jury today
Micah Crofford Brown took the witness stand Thursday afternoon, prior to the defense resting in his trial on a charge of capital murder.
- Boy Scouts vote to lift the ban on gay members of organization
- Services pending for "Sarge" Erwin
- More Local News Headlines