- Top News
City seeking bids on water tower project
The City of Greenville is seeking bids from companies interested in rehabbing one of the city’s big elevated water storage tanks.
- Tornado damages much of Oklahoma City suburb
- Opening arguments in Micah Brown capital murder trial
- Chance of severe weather tonight through Tuesday
Interim city manager to be named
The Greenville City Council is expected tonight to appoint an interim city manager.
- City seeking bids on water tower project
A&M-Commerce adds softball to athletic program
Coming soon, Texas A&M University-Commerce will no longer be the only school in the Lone Star Conference to not have a softball program.
A&M-Commerce President Dan Jones made the announcement during a press conference held inside the Alumni Center on Monday.
“I am thrilled about the addition of this program,” he said, mentioning that A&M-Commerce is one of the oldest universities in Texas and the only charter member left of the original LSC. “As long as we’ve been here, we’ve never had a womens softball program.”
- No. 1 Pilot Point stops Commerce
- Commerce Lady Tigers to face No. 1 ranked team
- Northeast Texas Trail ride planned
- Wilson wins gold, silver at state track meet
- A&M-Commerce adds softball to athletic program
- Gas Prices
- Weather Radar